Forensic Document Examiner & Handwriting Expert
- Name: Ms. Hiral A. Mehta
- Address: Flat no 2, Park View, Rajawadi, Road No. 3. Opposite Rajawadi Garden. Ghatkopar East, Mumbai 400077
- Contact: 9820674927
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Educational Background: M. Com(2012), B.Com (2007). Graphologist (2004)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Expert Certified- theoretical and practical training under Mr. V. C. Misra for 1 yr for various aspects of Forensic Document Examination and 35 practical cases.
- Working since October 2008 and independently since October 2009
- Solved over 800 cases independently.
- Submitted opinion before various Courts including High Court, Mumbai, and against opposite experts.
- Worked for well known Banks, Corporates and Defence Ordnance Factory.
- Forensic Document, Handwriting and Fingerprint examination for Court, Corporate and Personal purpose.
- Use of various visual devices, measuring devices, lights and photography for examination purpose.
- Working under section 45 of the Indian Evidence Act; Expert Certified
- Working in accordance with the ASTM guidelines.
- Oral opinion; reply in letter format stating opinion; detailed reasoned Opinion for legal use
- Approachable for quick reply with emailed documents for timely action at your end.
- Charges vary by case, not from the legal point of view but the handwriting point of view
WORK PROFILE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Forensic Examination of Handwriting. Comparison of specimen writing or signature, with disputed writing or signature.
- Anonymous letters, Disguised Writings
- Suspect identification on the basis of handwriting and signature
- Opinion on relative age of ink, relative age of paper and binding by non destructive methods.
- Opinion on genuineness of documents and signatures on them.
- Document addition/alteration, Handwriting addition/alteration, Paper and book alteration
- Fingerprint comparison
- Guidance for scientific cross examination
- Corporate frauds, bank cheque signature comparison